Our Mission is to deliver outstanding products and services to our customers, and enrich our community, business partners and environment
Our Core Values are to place the customer first, have respect for employees and customers alike, to help the community that we work in and to have an ethos of Continuous improvement
Our Code of Ethics is to earn a reputation for quality and integrity in our business dealings. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also have a commitment to responsible management and environmental practises. Ethical behaviour extends beyond legal requirements. It means honesty, social responsibility and integrity in everything we say or do.
Our goal is to uphold our reputation at all times. To achieve this our employees are expected to:
- Obey the law
- Be honest in word and deed
- Respect community values
- Be responsible for their actions
- Perform their duties consistent with our Code of Conduct
- Use good judgement and avoid action that could create a conflict between personal, company and community interests.
Our Guiding Principles in our business are guided by the principles of:
- Honour the language and spirit of the law and undertake open and fair activities in our business dealings
- Foster a culture that enhances individual creativity and teamwork values, while honouring mutual trust and respect
- Pursue growth through innovative management and leadership
- Working with our business partners to achieve stable long-term growth and mutual benefits, while keeping ourselves open to new partnerships